Whether it is an Android or iPhone smartphone, such as recorded calls on WhatsApp;
WhatsApp calling took the place of voice calling. Recorded calls on WhatsApp; Our phone can record simple calls, but there is no way to record WhatsApp calls.
There is no factor on WhatsApp. However, one trick we will show you today is how to record WhatsApp calls (how to record WhatsApp calls).
How To Record WhatsApp Calls In Android Phone;
– To do this, you need to download a third-party app on your smartphone.
– Go to Google Play Store and download Cube Call Recorder.
– Open and set up Cube Call Recorder and then go to WhatsApp.
– Now, call the WhatsApp you want to talk to.
– If a cube call widget or icon appears during the call, it means it is working.
If you have any problems, then open the app, go to settings, and select the Force VoIP option.
– Try calling again. If you are still having trouble, then this feature will not work on your phone.
Record WhatsApp calls on iPhone;
– Apple does not need to download any third-party apps.
– However, in addition to the iPhone, you will also need a Mac system and a different phone.
– Now connect the iPhone to the Mac via a lightning cable.
– If connected for the first time, select ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone.
– Open QuickTime on Mac.
Now go to File and select New Audio Recording.
– Click the arrow pointing to the record button with QuickTime help and select the phone.
– Quickly press the record button.
– Press the record button in quick time.
– Call your other phone on WhatsApp via iPhone.
– After connecting, receive a call on another phone and add the person you want to talk to.
– When the call is completed, disconnect it.
– Stop recording in quick time and save the file on Mac.